ul. Muzealna 662-507 Konin-Gosławice
Without a tower, a stone knight's castle, located on the south-eastern shore of Lake Gosław. The castle consists of two buildings arranged parallel to each other, covered with steep, gable roofs. The buildings are connected by a lower wing closing a small courtyard from the south. The entire foundation of the castle is surrounded by a defensive wall topped with battlements and having shooting holes. The castle was rebuilt in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. A thorough renovation was carried out in 1978-1986. Currently, the headquarters of the Regional Museum in Konin. It was built in 1426 by Bishop Andrzej Łaskarz of the Godziemba coat of arms, a diplomat who worked, among others, for Queen Jadwiga and King Władysław Jagiełło. As some witnesses claim, the ghost of the alleged - the owner of Gosławice city: Konstanty Lubrański - resides in the ruins of the castle. In close proximity to the castle there is m.in. an ethnographic open-air ethnographic museum and a classical granary with an exhibition of a forest elephant that lived in this area about 100,000 years ago. About the church of St. Andrew.